Welcome to ihateanxiety.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Bodell Ostertag LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is Bodell Ostertag LLC . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless given permission by owner of website.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send you an e-mail(s) if you signed up to join our e-mail newsletters.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by unsubscribing directly from the e-mail you received from us.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. We do not have access to your credit card numbers. Donations received through Paypal are encrypted and only contain amount of donation and your name and e-mail address (if you wish to add it).
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Legal Disclaimer For Website Content
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bodell Ostertag LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bodell Ostertag LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bodell Ostertag LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website (www.ihateanxiety.com) is not a substitute for health and medical advice from a qualified health professional. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition.
The information on www.ihateanxiety.com is not intended to be a substitute for professional clinical advice. Diagnosis and treatment of a clinical condition can only be undertaken by a qualified health professional. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
Ihateanxiety.com is for informational purposes only. Ihateanxiety.com does not provide any medical advice on the website.
Accessing, reading or otherwise using the website does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and ihateanxiety.com. Providing personal or medical information on ihateanxiety.com does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and ihateanxiety.com.
Nothing contained in the website is intended to establish a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a qualified health professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional health and medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
You hereby agree that you shall not make any medical or health-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the website. You should not rely on any information contained in the website and related materials in making medical, health-related or other decisions. You should consult a qualified health professional in all matters relating to your health.
The website is intended for persons 18 years or older. Persons under the age of 18 should not access, use and/or browse the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold ihateanxiety.com, Bodell Ostertag LLC, employees, and other affiliates harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party as a result of (1) any content posted or made available by you on this website, (2) any violation of law that occurs by you through the website, and/or (3) anything you do using the website and/or the Content contained therein.
You accept that this agreement represents the entire understanding between you and the www.ihateanxiety.com concerning use of the website.
For questions or comments, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.